FIRST ANNOUNCEMENT AND CALL FOR PAPERS can be downloaded HERE
11th International Conference on Electrical, Electronic, and Computing Engineering
IcETRAN 2024, Niš, Serbia, June 3-6, 2024
Etran and IcETRAN conferences will be held in Niš, Serbia. The host is the University of Niš – Faculty of Electronic Engineering, Niš.
For more information about the Conference host please visit https://www.elfak.ni.ac.rs
The IcETRAN Conference is sponsored by IEEE R8, IEEE Serbia and Montenegro Section, IEEE Bosnia and Herzegovina Section, and IEEE Power and Energy Chapter of the S&M Section. All IcETRAN 2023 papers may be considered for inclusion into the IEEE Xplore Digital Library, and to be listed/cited through the SCOPUS, and the Web of Science.
- December 31, 2023 – Deadline for proposing special sessions, workshops, tutorials and inviting lecturers
- February 29, 2024 – DEADLINE FOR PAPERS SUBMISSION
- April 15, 2024 – Review process finalized, reviews sent back to authors
- April 28, 2024 – Final (revised) versions of papers received
- May 3, 2024 – Preliminary Program (Conference site)
- May 10 / May 24, 2024 – Early Registration (Early Bird) for the conference
- June 2, 2024 – Preliminary Proceedings (Conference site)
- June 3, 2024 – OPENING SESSION OF THE IcETRAN 2023 AND ETRAN 2023 CONFERENCES
Contact: ETRAN, Kneza Miloša 9 / 4, 11000 Belgrade, Serbia
Phone numbers: + 381 11 323-3957, +381 63 245-418 (ETRAN secretary: Ms. Mirjana Jovanić)