ETRAN society awards the best paper in each section for both ETRAN and IcETRAN conferences. All the papers that were accepted and presented either within oral or poster sessions are eligible for the award. The decision is drawn by the Conference Scientific Board based on the proposals from each the Sessions Chairs in each Section. Sessions chairs may decide not to submit any proposal.
All the authors of the winning papers share the award equally. The authors are solemnly awarded their ETRAN Society Diploma.
The authors of awarded papers are invited to submit a modified version of the manuscript for publishing in scientific journals that cooperate with ETRAN society. Each of these journals carries out the usual review of the submitted manuscripts.
ETRAN society awards the best paper submitted by a young researcher1 in each section of both ETRAN and IcETRAN conferences. The decision is drawn by the Conference Scientific Board based on the proposals by the Sessions Chairs on each Section. The young researcher awardees need to be the primary authors of the papers which they presented in person within an oral or poster session.
The awarded author is solemnly presented with his/her ETRAN Society Diploma during the opening session of the next conference. Each of awarded young researcher also obtains one-day free accommodation at the next annual ETRAN meeting, with the purpose of assisting his/her participation in the opening ceremony. The awarded young investigator, who presents the paper at the subsequent annual conference, does not have to pay the conference fee. This benefit is not transferable.
Each of awarded young researchers is invited to submit a modified version of the manuscript to the Serbian Journal of Electrical Engineering. The journal carries out the usual review of the submitted manuscripts.
The awarded young researchers have the option to publish for free an extended version of their conference paper in a special issue of the science journal Serbian Journal of Electrical Engineering.
The authors of the awarded papers are invited to submit a modified version of the manuscript for publication in International journals that cooperate with ETRAN society:
- Science of Sintering, http://ojs.itn.sanu.ac.rs, Published by ETRAN Soc., (Web of Science, Scopus, Crossref, DOAJ; SJR rank Q2; MPNTR Srbije rank: M22),
- Facta Universitatis, Series: Electronics and Energetics, http://casopisi.junis.ni.ac.rs/Index.php/FUElectEnerg, Published by University of Niš, (Scopus, Crossref, DOAJ; SJR rank Q4; MPNTR Srbije rank M24)
- Serbian Journal of Electrical Engineering, http://www.journal.ftn.kg.ac.rs, Published by FTN Čačak, (Scopus, Crossref, DOAJ, SJR rank Q4; MPNTR Srbije rank M52),
- Electronics Journal, http://els-journal.etf.unibl.org, Published by ETF Banja Luka, (Scopus, DOAJ, SJR rank Q4; MPNTR Srbije rank M53)
- Microwave Review, https://www.mtt-serbia.org.rs/microwave_review, Published by MTTS, (Scopus, IET Inspec, EBSCO, Crossref, DOAJ; SJR rank Q4; MPNTR Srbije rank M53)
For the awarded authors to make the most of these benefits, it is necessary to get in touch with ETRAN Secretary Ms. Mirjana Jovanić.
1 Young researcher is a student enrolled in an academic bachelor program (younger than 25 in 2024), master program (younger than 27 in 2024), PhD program or has a PhD degree (younger than 40 years in 2024). The relevant information has to be specified while registering and submitting the manuscript.