Instructions for Authors Papers to be submitted to the IEEE Xplore database:
The paper should contain original results of research that are related to the theory, design, implementation, application, exploitation, maintenance, or evaluation aspects of the Symposium’s main topics. Only the papers that have not been published or presented in any way may be accepted for the IcETRAN conference.
Only accepted and presented papers at the IcETRAN conference are eligible for submission to the IEEE Xplore database.
1. Manuscript Preparation
Prospective authors are invited to submit manuscripts in the form of a FULL paper (6 pages max, except for invited papers). The authors should prepare their manuscripts following the IEEE Conference Template. Manuscripts are to be written in the English language. Only PDF format A4 is allowed for submission of the manuscript (PDF does not have to be IEEE-compliant at the initial manuscript submission stage).
The manuscripts should be submitted through the online submission system Easy Chair.
2. Final (camera-ready) papers
After the reviewing process, for all accepted papers, the registration fee must be paid before the submission of the final (camera-ready) paper. Each paper must have at least one author associated with it who has paid the regular or student registration fee.
The final papers should be submitted through the online submission system Easy Chair.
3. Paper sumbission to the IEEE Xplore database
For the submission to the IEEE Xplore database, the papers should be prepared following IEEE FORMATTING GUIDELINES AND SPECIFICATIONS:
Do not add any page numbering, header, or footer other than the copyright notice required in the template at the bottom left corner of the first page:
1. For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
2. For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 979-8-3503-0711-5/23/$31.00 ©2023 Crown
3. For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 979-8-3503-0711-5/23/$31.00 ©2023 European Union
4. For all other papers, the copyright notice is: 979-8-3503-0711-5/23/$31.00 ©2023 IEEE
Final version preparation using IEEE PDF eXpress
Before the paper is processed by the IEEE PDF eXpress, ensure that it has the IcETRAN 2023 heading on the first page and the appropriate copyright notice at the footprint of the first page. The heading should be written as 10th International Conference on Electrical, Electronics and Computer Engineering (IcETRAN), East Sarajevo, 5-8 June 2023
Final versions of accepted papers must be prepared using IEEE PDF eXpress requirements:
• Go to the IEEE PDF eXpress website
• If you never used IEEE PDF eXpress, then click on the link Create an account and fill in your information.
• If you have used IEEE PDF eXpress before, then enter your email address and password.
• The Conference ID is: 59631X
• Continue to enter information as prompted.
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous users of IEEE PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
Only if the check for compliance with IEEE PDF eXpress was successful, you can submit your final paper, i.e., the final paper must be in the form of the IEEE PDF eXpress generated PDF files.
All authors of accepted papers that should be submitted to the IEEE Xplore database, must sign a copyright agreement. The first or the contact authors will receive an e-mail containing instructions regarding the copyright agreement, i.e., the text and the signing instructions.
Submission of the final paper in the Easy Chair conference submission system
For the final paper submission, log into the Easy Chair submission system and access your already existing paper ID. Upload the IEEE PDF eXpress generated file (with the file name generated by PDF eXpress). Please do not submit a new paper with a new paper ID, but just update the previously submitted paper with the final version using the View Icon () and Update file links.