Instructions for preparing the manuscripts for the IcETRAN Conference
During the registration process the authors will be offered to submit the manuscript. This document shortly describes how to prepare the manuscript for the submission.
IcETRAN Conference accepts only manuscripts describing original theoretical or practical results of the research, implementation of the theoretical results for solving engineering problems and description of a practical solution or instrument.
A list of topics can be found on
- Electronics (ELi),
- Telecommunications (TEi),
- Computing and Information Engineering (RTi),
- Control Systems (AUi),
- Nuclear Engineering and Technology (NTi),
- Acoustics (AKi),
- Antennas and Propagation (APi),
- Artificial Intelligence (VIi),
- Electric Circuits and Systems and Signal Processing (EKi),
- Power Engineering (EEi),
- Biomedical Engineering (BTi),
- Metrology (MLi),
- New Materials in Electrical and Electronic Engineering (NMi),
- Microelectronics and Optoelectronics (MOi),
- Microwave Technique, Technologies and Systems (MTTi),
- Robotics and Flexible Automation (ROi),
- Education in Electrical, Electronic and Computing Engineering.
Only results not published or presented elsewhere are acceptable.
Students of undergraduate studies are invited and will be stimulated by reduced conference fee to submit papers to be considered for presentation at a separate student section.
Papers for the Conference must be prepared in accordance with the instructions that can be downloaded as:
Four to six-page long manuscripts prepared in the standard double column format that is a somewhat modified version of the IEEE Transactions format are welcome as regular papers. Manuscripts must be submitted in electronic form in PDF format using
EasyChair conference management system not later than June 22nd 2021.
All papers submitted for presentation at the Conference will be peer-reviewed. If the paper has been accepted conditionally (reviewers have asked authors to make minor changes in their papers), the authors are requested to return the final version of the paper not later than August 5th 2021.